January 05, 2011

Overwhelmed?

Do you ever feel overwhelmed? Thoughts, worries, to-do lists, not-to-do lists and so on...they consume your every waking moment.  Why does it take me so long sometimes to realize I am not to worry?  I allow myself to get to the point of, what feels like, no return.  I lie awake and toss and turn and worry about things that are out of my control.  God is in control!  I know this but,  for some unknown reason, I feel like I need to be responsible for the solutions to all of my problems or worries.  I begin to feel so overwhelmed that when I pray I can't find words.  I begin to weep and then it hits me....God knows my heart, He knows my thoughts, He knows when my heart breaks and He is the solution.  I am so glad and relieved that when I make the mistake of trying to 'fix' everything that God speaks and says...."Let Me."

Blessings!




~Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment